12 Common Magnesium Deficiency Symptoms:1. Anxiety
2. Weak Bones
3. Low Energy
5. Inability to Sleep
6. PMS and Hormonal Imbalances
10. Abnormal Heart Rhythm
11. Muscle Tension, Spasms, Cramps
Additional Conditions/Diseases Associated with Magnesium Deficiency:Much research has found that individuals with magnesium deficiency are at an increased risk for developing diabetes, high blood pressure, Parkinson’s, kidney stones, and restless legs syndrome, just to name a few.
How to Increase Your Magnesium:There are several ways you can increase your magnesium.
1. Use Epsom salts – Add Epsom salts to your bath or make a foot bath. Magnesium is highly absorbed through the skin (transdermally) .
2. Apply magnesium Lotion (Order HERE)
3. Eat foods high in magnesium – such as leafy green vegetables and nuts. (however, with magnesium deficiency, it would be tough to raise your levels enough solely through diet)
4. Take a magnesium supplement.