Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Just a thought.............

I often think about why most people are so negative against using all-natural supplements. They would rather use the prescription pills that their Dr prescribes that have all kinds of side effects, which in effect cause even more health problems rather than try the all-natural supplements. I think it's because #1, they trust their Doctors and whatever they say goes. If a Doctor tells them that the all natural supplements won't work, they believe them. And #2 is they don't do the research on their own to check out these supplements. They only assume nothing else will work. When Doctors go to Medical school, they do not learn about  Natural Health (vitamins, minerals, etc.) so they do not know that they work. Not to mention prescription drugs are a huge money maker for them, as is the many doctors visits, hospital stays, etc. Yes, sad to say a lot of times it's all about the MONEY. Their are some good Doctors out there, don't get me wrong, but for the most part, they are just uninformed when it comes to Natural Health, and most are in it just for the money.

 According to Dr. Mercola, in this article: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/07/24/pharmaceutical-drugs-vs-nutritional-supplements.aspx , Prescription Drugs are 62,000 times more likely to kill you than Nutritional Supplements. Vitamins, minerals and herbal supplements have a tremendously safe track record, yet people STILL choose the Prescription drugs over Natural Healing. WHY is this?? People really need to get and stay informed about what goes in their bodies rather than just trust their Doctor. The next time you get a prescription, check online at all the side effects it may cause. There are alternatives that   work just as well, or even better than the drugs. 

When I was 19 years old, I saw firsthand what Chemo and Radiation did to my dad. He had Lung Cancer and back then everyone took Chemo and Radiation because they pretty much didn't know of the natural remedies. I took my dad to his treatments and on the way home, he was deathly sick. It did not prolong his life, all it did was make the life he had more painful and miserable. I wish I had known then what I know now about Natural Healing. Please do your research, there ARE alternatives, contrary to what your Dr is telling you. 

This is one reason I have made this website.....to keep people informed that their are Healthy alternatives, and you don't have to be sick. What got me involved in Natural Health was , about 13 years ago I developed a really bad, Bleeding Ulcer. I kept going back and forth to the ER, with no relief. Finally my Dr told me, the ONLY thing that was going to get me better was surgery. Well, naturally, I did not want to have surgery, so I did what? You got it, I did some research on my own for alternatives. And guess what? I found something. I read where an herb from Peru called Una De Gato, or Cat's Claw (No, it is not actually made from a Cat's Claw), was great for healing Ulcers. So.....with nothing to lose, I ordered some and lo and behold, within a month, my Bleeding Ulcer that according to my "DR" could only be healed through surgery was gone!!! I have never had a problem with an ulcer ever since. Right then and there, I was sold on Natural Health.  People I know that have had ulcers, have also taken this upon my recommendation and they have gotten better also. What have YOU got to lose? Isn't it worth a try to find something with NO Side effects to help you feel better? Do some research, don't just take my word for it. See for yourself.  :)

*Check above under Ulcers, for the Cat's Claw or Click HERE